- Sort by Price
Perfect Cremation urns for a Baby boy or GirlOur Keepsake Urns or special child urns are perfect for a baby or a young child. You can choose from different colours, designs, sizes and styles. You can also choose an urn based on the preferred material used to make it. Bid farewell to your fallen angel with an infant urn.
How to choose the right infant cremation urn
If you would like to keep a piece of your beloved child with you in a beautifully crafted infant cremation urn, here are the following things you should consider:
- How many of the family members would like a small portion of the ashes.
- The form of the infant cremation urn, if you would like it to be in a jewellery type or a mini urn.
- The material to ensure it stands the test of time.
- The place where you intend to store the infant urn.
Where should you store an infant urn?
Families and loved ones often get a keepsake urn in order to keep a small portion of the cremated remains close by. We recommend putting it in a dedicated niche at home, or anywhere that can help you honour the departed’s memory. For those who have loved ones in far-flung places, they can even get a keepsake urn for themselves which is easier to transport.
What can you do with infant cremation urns?
Infant urns are the perfect way to keep a portion of your young loved one’s remains closer to home. Here are some ways that a keepsake urn can benefit the family:
- If the family has chosen to bury the large-sized urn, you may want to keep a portion of the ashes through an infanturn.
- An infant urn is not just limited to the cremated remains, as it can also contain other items and memorabilias of the departed, such as jewellery.
- Infant urns are a great addition to regular-sized urns for those who want to share small amounts of the ashes among different family members.
- For those who have opted to scatter the ashes, having an infant urn will be a permanent reminder of your baby’s life.
What are infant urns made of?
Our products are made with the highest quality, handmade urns by skilled artisans. You can honour the memory of your departed loved one by choosing from our wide variety of urns, such as aluminum, ceramic, enamel, or metal.
How big are child cremation urns?
Infant cremation urns are built to hold a small amount of ashes of your young child or baby. Each urn is around 1.9 inches in diameter and 2.9 inches tall.
How are child urns sealed?
After filling the urn with the ashes of your loved ones, you can start sealing the container. If you're using a metal urn, simply turn the lid until it's tightly closed. If you bought a ceramic urn, use the plastic plug to prevent the remains from spilling. Lastly, if you opted for a wooden memorial urn, seal the remains then fasten the screw located at the bottom portion.
Do baby urns need to be sealed?
We recommend that you seal the infant urn with the method mentioned above. This is so that you can prevent it from spilling, or being contaminated by dust or dirt.
Where to buy infant cremation urns?
Infant cremation urns for a young human ashes are available here at Keepsakes. We offer an extensive selection of infant urns. Feel free to message us so we can help you choose the perfect cremation urn from a variety of materials, designs and sizes.